Sunday, April 8, 2007

rovani

Driving down to Vineland really seemed like a trip to some far off land. On the way, I saw donkeys. I admit that when I got to the printer, i was expecting some outdated place with a hand crank that produced like a page an hour. I was pleasantly surprised.
I don't like taking pictures, which is why I am really not visible in the picture that was taken at the trip. that being said, I think it was nice of them to give us copies of the picture. I did not go into the dark room because the door kinda freaked me out, but I liked everything else about the place. I really like how the pages are printed with the different color combinations. I think the blue and red made the best print because it was purplish. It would be good for me, but not for most people. I guess they need all the colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home