Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Recap

It was odd visiting Rovani Graphics, because I felt like I was home. The company is just like my high school printshop, only slightly larger. Since I spent a good chunk of my high school life in that printshop, I already knew several of the things we discussed, although it was a nice refresher.

One part of the printing process, which I didn't really know anything about since my printshop only printed in black, was the way the printers print color and the sheets with different colors. Plus, the colors and prints were so pure and clear - something my printshop also lacked.

I especially enjoyed traveling through the *magic* door into the darkroom. My printshop also had one and we used to trick people into going into them and then ending up in this creepy red-light world.

As a side note: the to-do list pads (with business card) that they handed out are a GREAT promotional item. Every sheet has Rovani Graphics written on it but not in an annoying, makes-you-not-want-to-use-it way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home