Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rovani Graphics Trip Response

Trip To Rovani Graphics

The trip to Rovani Graphics was very informative and interesting. I have never been through the actual rooms where the printing takes place. In high school I was the editor of the school newspaper. Being the editor, I was in charge of going to the printers and making sure everything turned out the way it was supposed to. I often took trips to the printer, however, I never saw the printing process or be explained how it all exactly works.

Perhaps the most interesting information portrayed to us was the four tone colors and how they come together to form a printed piece of art. It was very informative to see the difference color groupings. In addition to all the factual information given to us, I also found the side stories very appealing.

I found this trip was very beneficial in understanding what really occurs at a printer. I would definitely advice to continue this trip in years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home