Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Rovani Graphics inc. Trip

This was by far my favorite field trip. I wasn't sure what to expect after pulling into the driveway, but I was pleasantly surprised. The guys who gave us the tour seemed so excited to have us there. You could tell they really loved their jobs and felt strongly about passing on the tradition and their skills to their families. They were very welcoming, and succeeded at making a trip that could have been boring into something really fun. Their enthusiasm seemed to spread to the rest of us. It was also very nice of them to give us all prints of the picture they took, along with stationary.

Even though I never considered working with that aspect of publishing (working the machines, etc), if I worked in a place with a family atmosphere like that I think I could do anything and be happy. I only wish that we had more questions to ask them, because even though I was very interested in what they were saying, I felt like I didn't know what type of questions to ask about their business and everyday schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home