Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gloucester County Times

Our trip to the Gloucester County Times was great. I feel like I learned so much in those few short hours. Being able to get a tour and to really see what a newsroom was like was very helpful. I loved the laid back atmosphere, and it seemed like everyone there really enjoyed their job as well as the company of their coworkers. Being able to talk to reporters, as well as Rowan grads, really made it hit home that I could have this job one day. I loved how there never seemed to be a quiet moment. Everyone was so eager to talk to us and answer all of our questions, I really appreciated it (and I'm sure we all really appreciated the pizza!) I always thought that I wanted to work for a magazine, but the trip to the Gloucester County Times made me seriously reconsider that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home