Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gloucester County Times

The Gloucester County Times was interesting to say the least. Everyone there was incredibly nice and willing to share about their experience. I thought it was very nice of them to feed us. Unfortunately, the trip did convince me of one thing-I do not want to work in print-at least not at a newspaper. I do not like the constraint of rules and print is full of them. Not everyone may agree with me, but this is from my own personal experience. I would rather work in television. GCT was very cramped and I was shocked at the hours they keep. The editors were very knowledge. I loved touring the facility, especially the printing part. I couldn’t believe how much paper they go through on a daily basis. I really enjoyed the question and answer session we had with the staff in the conference room and it was nice to see such a young fresh group of employees. Overall, I’m glad I went because I learned about what I do and do not like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home