Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Barnes and Noble

Going to Barnes and Noble is always a treat for me. I must admit I was excited when I found out we had a trip there. I arrived early so I could check out the store, since I was unfamiliar with this Deptford store.
I shop at Barnes and Noble a lot, but I never knew about the system used to record all the books in the store. The wand they use is kind of interesting, it can tell you so much. It can even tell you where a book belongs. All it needs is the ISBN.
I enjoyed hearing the author Jonathan Mayberry’s talk. I do intend on writing a book one day, and his suggestions will really help me. I would actually like to attend one of the coffeehouse meetings, I am just too shy. Maybe one day I will gather up the courage and go because it would help me in so many ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home